Friday, June 27, 2008

Introduction By Julie

My name is Julie but my wicken friends call me "kill me now." I have just arrived in tuscon arizona, where i live, after spending 6 weeks in Christian Fat Camp. I hate God. I hated christian fat camp. The only good thing about it was that i am now bi. I met jessica while taking a walk. I was trying to talk to satan but it wasn't a full moon. Jessica is a goth, too. Her hair is so black, its beautiful. We would sneak out from our rooms and paint each others nails black. I miss her more than I missed my black lipstick. I'm going to go now and drown my sorrows and listen to some Cradle Of Filth. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

once i wore black lipstick for Halloween, i looked SO scary...

xxookim

June 27, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Us said...

i wore pinklipstick for holloween once. i wanted to rip out my soul.

-julie aka killmenow

June 28, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home