Friday, June 27, 2008

INTRO POST!!!1 ;P :D

hi i'm kayla. my freinds n i started this blog bcuz we met in an online community 4 fat camp bcuz we all went to fat camp AND we all met our girlfreinds their.
thsat;s right!!!!11 we're bi!!! i luv being bi. my parents dont know ,but fuk them. they don't understand me. oh yeah. by the way, i'm emo. i luv fall out boy, my chemical romance, and avril laveen.
my gfs name is chloe. she went to fat camp to. right now she's at the outer banks with her family. she's emo 2 and she h8s her family 2. i miss her sooooo muchhh!!!!1!
oh ya and i smoke cigs. i've smoked like 3 times, my parents dont know.
soooo ya this blog is just for me to talk about my parents (fuk them), chloe (<3) , and my weight loss (ew iv already gained like all my weight back).

thx for reading!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

THANKS FOR SETTING THIS UP KAY, your the best!!! i hope all the other girls keep in touch.

i no i will:)

xxookim

June 27, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Us said...

omfg!!!!


i def will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mucho besos chicas!!!

vikki

June 27, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home