Friday, June 27, 2008

first post

Hey biatches!!!

My name is L'taquanisha Jackson. Thats right, get over it. I go by Nisha tho. My girls kno my rule, so if you can't pronounce it, dont say it. I love me some fried chicken and black eyed peas, and cake, and some of them snickerdoodle shit. Anyways, my rich ass parents thought it would be a "good investment" to send me to some rainbow fat school cult shit and i was like WHAT, AH HELL NO!!!! .
I mean, before i went tho i had to look good, so i got my did and my nails tamed. Let me tell you tho, they was like arresting my ass as soon as i got there cuz they found some butter i was hidding in my pack. There ain't no way you can make no bacon without some real butter, you know?!!?. Anyways, thats when i mets my girl friend. Her name is Destani. She was hiddin some cholocate up in her backpack and let me tell you, she will neva run outta cholocate as long as im around! We was the only black girls there tho. Thats some segregation shit happenen right there.
I mean, i lost some weight over the weeks and when i came home my boyfriend was all up on me. My Black ass aint no wal-mart where you can get whatever you want whenever you want. Destani's commin to visit next week. If Ladarious dont step up and stop being a playa his ass is dumped. I gotta go now, there some cookies downstairs calling my name.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

i luv the way you right! r you for real?

your boif sounds like a total dick!
thay all ar though, lol.

xxoo kim

June 27, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Us said...

yeah i kno, i see why you turned to chicas

;D

vikki

June 27, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Us said...

yea grll!

xxookim

June 27, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home