Saturday, June 28, 2008

PISSED OFF!!!1 >:(

hey guys. :(. im rilly bummed rite now coz my parents (fuk them) r fuking pissing me off. they want to visit my aunt and uncle in nebraska, and we'd b leaving the day chloe gets bak from the outerbanks. so im not gonna see ehr lik at all this summer!!!!1
so my mom and i got in a huge fite n i was lik "U DONT UNDERSTEND ME"coz she dosent. and she was talkn abt how thats not tru, and how she dosent get wat i ware and thats abt it. and i wuz lik SEE, coz lik she jsut dosent understand emo clothes and make up. n so i was lik "i kno u h8 me coz im emo, but i dont care coz this is who i am n no1 has to understand me."
whateva, after i sed taht she was lik "no i jsut thikn u luk rideckruolous. (cant spell 4 shyt sry)." so i ran 2 my rm and did emo. fuk her!!!1
gud thing she dosent kno im bi 2!!!11 then she'd rilly h8 me. now im gona listen 2 sum MCR.
"im not oook. im not ooookkk." >:O
gerald way is so hot!!!11

btw chloe if ur reding this i miss u so much!!1

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

im sorry that your fighting with your rents again:(

ther just bing stupid, mine get that way tooo sutimes, dont even wory aobut it.

xxookim

June 28, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Us said...

my mom hate me cuz im goth. once she was threatening to die my hair blonde while i was sleeping and i just cut myself right in front of her. you should try it. satan, people just don't understand us.

-killmenow

June 28, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Us said...

once mi mom suggested that i do the same thing with my hair, and i was like ew blonds are stupid!

jk if any of you r;)

i totally understand you though

xxookim

June 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home