Saturday, June 28, 2008

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Hey, its julie. I've been having some trouble with Jessica. I love her but i hate love. i'm goth not emo. right? yeah. I think if me and jessica could die together and love each other in death, that would be rad. death is way rad. Anyway, Jessica tells me she loves me all the time and she acts really happy when she says it. I wish she could act like she did at fat camp. not happy. I'm starting to think that shes not a real goth. she doesn't wear all black. she wears like black pants and like a red shirt. black and red are good colors because they represent death but not the way she wears them. I dont know what to do. I've been trying to like read the satanic bible in order to find some guidance but i've had no luck yet. ugh.

-killmenow

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

julie, you need to not worey about titles like goth and emos. you need to love her for who she is, not how much black she waires.

also, goths kinda scair me :0

im glad to hear that your reading the bible again though:)

xxookim

June 28, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Us said...

ya see im sooo lucky coz chloe is totelly emo, jsut lik me. we luv the best bands (FOB and MCR ROCK!!!1) and we feel emo all teh time. plus r parents both suk.
idk wat id do if she wusnt emo.

i bet we can both agre taht if r gfs turned preppy wed h8 them!!!1

~~kAyLa

June 28, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Us said...

hey preps arnt that bad, jk we kinda are;)

me and joc have alot in commin to! but even if she changed to like a goth or something now. i mean i luv her so i think i would stick with it, unless she was like grunge or something. ew they smell.

xxookim

June 28, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home