Sunday, June 29, 2008

havin fun on saturday

omg u guies!!!!

me and mi diana are having a sleep over tonight and we totally went down to mi citchen and had like 3 glasses of wine.  so WERe wasteD!  

i was telling her somthing that julie was saying about her girlfriend not being emo or goth or whatever and she was like, 

you have a friend who likes girls?

and i was like yeah

and she was like "some times i think i might like girls"

and i was like, really me too.  but i like totaly played it off real cool

then later she kissed me on the cheek.  

but like i havnt told anyone but you grls, and jocelin, but like is that cheating???  i mean diana is like mi best friend but i feel like it ment something like idk.  whaat do i do???????

someon help me         :/


xxookim

2 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

what would satan do?

-julie

June 29, 2008 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Us said...

this reminds me of 1 of my fav songs.
"suger we're goin down swingign!!1"
u shud listen 2 that song. my chemecal romance has sum rilly good songs abt this 2. thats how i get thru hard stuff lik this. if i didnt have my music id probilly b like julie or sumthing (if u kno wat i mean)

and i cant beleive u got drunk!!!1

~~kAyLa

June 29, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home