Saturday, June 28, 2008

Worried Bout Her Ex

hey chichas!!

i saw that most of the gang had posted and i wasn't doing much, so im posting too! :D

anyway, i havented talked to Christine in like a while ( i can relate to julie cause see seems to be acting differently than she did at the fat camp in Mass.) I think shes beginning to talk to her ex-novio again, but i mean like, i dont know since im not there. (she lives in NC) Ive seen pics of him on her myspace, and hes an ok hottie. But i mean like im planning to go visit her and my papi doesnt have a problem sending me out there cause hes making bank!!! :D Im worried though cause i've told her that i love her, but she never says it back. Is that like a bad sign??

but im MUCHO cited for kim to come visit me!!!! were gonna have SO much fun. we gotta share all our gordo camp stories!! and it'll be good to get a break from your padres for a while!!

besos bitches!!

<3>

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Us said...

oh my satan. its cool that we can relate to each other.

June 28, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Us said...

i kno right!!!

its hard but we'll get over it!!

:D

June 28, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Us said...

ohMgee, mi mom is totally buisy on tuesday, dose that work for you. i asked mi dad and he gave me 60 dollors, cus i told him you were one of my friends from camp and we were going to go out for lunch and that we were going to get salads. and he like totally belived me:)!

send me your phone number or something through email!!!!!

thisis so cool!

p..s. you best be lookin fine for me!

xxookim

June 28, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Us said...

ew i h8 salad :P

vikki wut kind of music do u lik?

~~kAyLa

June 28, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Us said...

hahahahaa....

tues works for me fine!! i just go my drivers license and for my 16th my papi bought me a new car!! i loves it!! so gimme a call when yhou want me to pick you up and i come get you!!!!!!

:D

cant wait to get together!!!!

vikki

June 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Us said...

oh and i like reggae and hip hop!!!

its the shit!

;D

how about you???

June 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Us said...

LUCKIE!!! mi dads getting me a car when i graduate from highschool. he said he would get me a red one!!! ill totally call you.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!

xxookim

June 28, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Us said...

lol dont u kno what i lik??? im emo! i lik all the good music lik MCRadn FOB and shyt

June 28, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

You cant listen to that shit in the club. When the club be bouncin you need some soul music. Or at least some good music. Its ok tho, i liked the pic you sent me, you looked so cute wit your new dragon neckless. Girl, if i was white and freaky and a nut case like you, i;d be all up on that. stay true to yourself boo.

Black power!!! NISHA

July 1, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home