Sunday, June 29, 2008

;P =o) ;^)

im so exited!!1 my mom jsut took me 2 get sum stuff at the mall n i went o hot topic and got sum lik checkerboard rist bands. they're hot [ink and blak.
i ware ristbands all the time, and ppl at schol r so dum (coz theyre soo dum >:( ) ppl r lik "omg do u cut??" its lik, jsut coz im emo i cut myself. their so stupid.
yea but i say yea i do. so now i ware rist bands all the tiem. 1 time i 4got and ppl were lik "ware r ur cuts?" so i had to take a marker and draw them. its sooo anoying. when i came home my mom wass lik "y did u draw on ur arm?" and i was lik"FUK U IM EMO" and i got in troble.
no1 understands me!!!1

whats ^ with u guys???/

oh PS: here r sum song lyrics. JULIE i think ud rilly lik the song, its called "Vampires will never hurt you" by my chemecal romance. i made it red 4 u!!1

I'll never let them, I'll never let them
I'll never let them hurt you not tonight
I'll never let them, I can't forget them
I'll never let them hurt you, I promise
Struck down, before our prime
Before, you got off the floor
Can you stake my heart?
Can you stake my heart?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Fat Camp said...

thanks kayla. hot topic is so rad. I buy all of my black and red hair dye there. I don't really like my chemical romance. I like the more satanic stuff but those lyrics are like really good. my vampire friends will really like them. thanks!!!!11

June 30, 2008 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

So, let's just take for granted that my newsfeed shows me a comment from Diana to Daniel, then I highlight and right-click "bi girlfriend fat camp", select "search Google" and click on the first thing that shows up, which happens to be this blog.

So, um, yea, anyway. It really looks like you put some effort into this. Wow. Just... wow.

July 1, 2008 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

Hot topic? Is that the only topic you girlz kno? Mmmm, Come visit me, ill take you to places you neva even knew existed!!!!

The wrist band shit is hot tho. If i wernt so sexy, i'd go emo. But my Baby Phat fits my black ass well enough thank you. (i get that shit special made)

July 1, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home