Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gone For So Long... and Missing EVERYTHING!!

OMFG girls!!! My internet died because of the weather that has been passing by down here and i have been totallllllly muerta with out it!

anyway i heard that some of you are planning to tell your padres, wow! I gotta totally prepare for the big blow. I'm gonna tell my ma first cause i think she'll take it better (by better i mean she'll be so speachless she wont talk to me for a while... ;D) My papi however, will yell, and screem and completely go LOCO!!!!

so yeah i'm waiting till this weekend when my and my ma go to our bi (hehehee no pun intended!!) weekly spa day this saturday!

anyway keep me updated ladies!!!

i wanna know how the telling goes!

besos

vikki

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fat Camp said...

o EM gee, i love spas!!!

get a facial for me!!!!!!!1

XXOOKIM

July 12, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home