Tuesday, July 1, 2008

amazing

Hey girlz!

My nasty ass Ladarious found out about Destani. Shes cummin up in like a few days and he was all like, "yo, let me get a piece of that.." Ah - should i get ride of him? Destani and i ain't done nothing cept for making out and shit. We mostly just look at cosmo, but shes cute in a way i never thought girls could be you know? HAhah lets just hope my daddy don't find out tho. (he runs the local church on the weekend). Heathens!!! 

Whatever, im stressed, im going to go get me a smoothie and get my nails did. I'm meetin up with my girl shamika today. Her ghetto ass will be glad to see me. I got some gossip to tell her!!! Mostly that i saw her mama wit another man...ooooooooooooooooh let me tell you, gots to love the gossip. 

L8ter pussy cats!

NISHA

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Fat Camp said...

i no rite! no 1 undrstands how hard it is 2 be bi. im christen 2 but i still think its kewl 2 be bi. im not sure abt gay ppl yet, my preecher says there going 2 hell but idk, lol. wut does ur dad say abt bi ppl?

anywayz, u shud dump ur bf. he sounds lik a doosh!

~~kAyLa

July 1, 2008 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

OMFS!! my parents send me to CHRISTIAN FAT CAMP! satan, i hate god. my parents know that i'm bi and they cry about it sometimes. they just don't get me. im a dark beautiful soul.

-julie

July 1, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

omg!!!!1


drama!!!!!!!


i luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3
vikki

July 2, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

i totaly understand,, like now that mi parents are getting divorced, like im going through hard shit too. im thinking of telling them, but at teh same time they are fucking stupid.

xxookim

July 2, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home