Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Breaking Up and A Priest

OMFS! so i know everyones going through like really stressful times but i HAVE to write about this. I'm so fucking pissed and sad! and all of my black mascara is running down my face. Jessica broke up with me!!!! she's like "you creep me out, why do you always wear black?" and i was like "What? cuz im goth, duh! IM BEAUTIFUL!!!!" she doesn't like that i shop at hot topic and she said i look dead all the time. At first i was like THANKS but she didn't mean it as a compliment. Satan, no one understands me!
If that wasn't enough, when i got home, my room was a mess. It was pink and white and all of my marilyn manson posters were thrown in the trash. I went to my parents bedroom to yell at them, cuz like WTF!? and there was a priest in there with them. They wanted him to talk to me and get me to be all christian and stuff and i was like, ew. i'm so scared that they're going to make me christian. UGH

-julie

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fat Camp said...

OMG i have a marilin monroe picture in mi room and if mi mom through it out i would be so pissed!!! im sorry that your girlf broke up with you. youll pull through, she sounds really biachie. where do you live agian? if you live nere me we should hang out and stuff, we sound so simmiler.

xxookim

July 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

omfg

wierd i cant believe that your padres did that!!!

ew

parents and priest sux!

<3 vikki

July 9, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home