Wednesday, July 2, 2008

tragidy in paridice.

so heres the update, iv been in miami for the past few days with mi mom.  yesterday i was lucky enough to meet fellow blogger vikki, who bi the way is a total bomb shell. she showed me around the beach for a while, and then we went to some shops on the water front.  we went to luch at luna rosa, it was so cute i felt like a celebrity:) 

then she droped me off back at mi hotel and thats where everything fell apart.   i was confused when i got up to the room and mi mom was there crying and sitting on mi bed.  so i like went to the bathroom to giv her some time to shape up. up um long story short she told me that she annd mi father are getting a divorce  :(    well anyway, so mi dad is looking at places in brookland and mi mom is looking at places in lik new jersy or some shit.  and shes just like, your mi babby i love you, but im like im never seeing mi friends again.  so i like ran out of the room, cus i still had her credit card and i needed to get away.  so i went shoping and then Jocelyn called me and i told her the news, and then mi fone died and i realized  i forgot mi charger, and now im stuck her in hell with mi mom.  


WHAT DO I DO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I USEd 2 HAVE A PERfeCT lIFE!

i hate them i hate them i HATE THEM!!!

xxookim

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fat Camp said...

i totilly understand tho, i h8 my parents!!1 their jsut trying to rooen r lives howevr they can.
if u want, i coud give u sum rilly good music to make u feel better. it always works 4 me.
all my freinds parents r divorced, and thats y there emo. if u want tips on how to b emo, just let me no.

~~~kAyLa

July 2, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

i dont know if im ready to start being all like emo...

what do you thinkabout me telling mi mom that im bi?
do you think i like have to be emo now that mi parents are divorcing?

i like hate them, the make me so mad >:(

July 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home