Wednesday, July 2, 2008

i h8 parents!!1 >:O

so im grounded coz i gained all my weight back from fat camp, +20 more pounds. sehs rilly pissed off coz she like paid alot of money 4 fat camp or somethin, idk she jsut kept yelling shyt. it woudent have mattered cept my mom found my stash of candy under my bed. she found this pack of cigs i had 2 but she didnt care coz thye werent even open. i told all my emo freinds thats y im grounded tho. i no i can tell u girls the truth!!!1
so now im on this fukin diet and it sux soooo muhc. im only allowed to hav 5 slices o f bacon 4 breakfast!!!1 its so unfair.
chloe sent my a rilly sweet myspace msg tho!1 it was some MCR song lirrics. and a lot of <3s. :D ;P!!!!1
i showed sum of my freinds. theyre rilly exited that im bi now, coz theyve all been bi for sooooo long, since they were like 14. now that were 15, lik all of us r bi. theyre probally part of the reason decided i was bi. none of r parnts no tho!!1

do any of u guyeses parents no??/

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Fat Camp said...

my parents gave up on my weight, they're more focuses on me being goth. ugh whatever. fuck parents!!!1!!!!!!!111!!!!

-julie

July 2, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

yeha,, parents SUCK!

mine dont know, but im thinkingof telling them cusim so pissed off. now that they are getting a divorce i just want to be like, eff you! im bi and you guys are roining mi life!

you know.

good luck loosing the weight agian! i belive in you!!!

xxookim

July 2, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Fat Camp said...

oh, and by the way, cigarets are really bad for you!
dont get cancer :(
xxookim

July 2, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home